Why Buy With Me?
Simple: Passion and love for what I do. The euphoria and excitement of helping you and your family purchase their home is absolutely mutual.
My approach to representing you during the home buying process is built around ensuring that we establish a close connection to ensure that all your needs and wants are met.
My process provides you with a more honest approach and better advice that is designed to ensure you get the best Buying-with-Dragana experience and your needs are met in full. My 15 years of experience, research and respect in the industry give you the advantage that other agents cannot provide.
With over 1000 homes sold and hundreds of buyers, I have been through anything you can imagine when it comes to negotiating on my clients behalf. My dedication, passion and love for finding and buying the right home for you is what I stand by and happily provide.
My 3 Basic Steps to Buying a Home:
Step 1 -
- We meet to see if we are a great fit for one another
- I will ask you a series of probing questions to determine exactly what your needs are, and where you are in the steps to buying a home
- Your answers will help me determine what you are looking for so we can find some options that best reflect the perfect fit
Next, the fun and excitement begins!
- We set up a time frame to start looking at houses
- I will set you up on MLS.CA auto-notification where you will receive instant email notifications on any new and current listings on MLS.ca that meet your exact requirements (price, range, size, location, etc)
- You select all the houses that you want to see, and I mean ALL; there is no limit. Your perfect home might be the first or 25th house we see, so don't leave anything out.
- Always remember, I am here for you. This is a huge investment, and it's my job to guide you through the process. We can see as many houses as you wish, so that we can find YOUR house. I will never pressure you to buy. The "Hard Sell" is not my style.
- I do everything I can to make the process of buying your house fun and successful. Really all you have to do is grab a coffee and meet me at the house on your list, and then I will show you the rest of the houses.
- I work around your schedule. I do not stick to the 9-5 business hours. I will adapt to fit your schedule, not the other way around.
- Finally, stress should not be part of the process. If we notice it sneaking in, we may have to sit down and re-evaluate. There is a reason for everything, and there's always as an answer.
- You have found your home, and it is time to put an offer in.
- This may be a new process to you, but I have negotiated literally hundreds of offers and developed an excellent reputation in the industry. I will guide you through each part of the offer, and together, we will negotiate the best possible deal (price, conditions, possession, etc)
- My purpose, and goal, is to be there for you and make sure you get what you want. The process can be stressful and unexpected situations can come up, but rest assured I will handle all of this for you. I know the houses, I know the market, and I know the Realtors. I've got you covered.
- Finally, the deal is signed and you're in your perfect home!
After Transaction is Completed
My service doesn't just stop once the property is closed. I'm here to stay in touch with you to help you out, to answer any questions or concerns about the property. I'm also offering MOVE SNAP SERVICE to all of my clients- it offers everything you need for your move in one place( connect utilities,change addresses, update indentification, find trusted moving companies, get helpful advice and reminders of all moving issues and needs.
To prove that I put your best interest in the transaction, I offer an unIque " Buyer's Guarantedd Home Satisfaction Program"- live worry free in your new home for first 12 months! I truly do take care of my clients BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the transaction is over. My services are CENTERED around you!